Mhl

Home Forums WideView 3Dxi Mhl

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iTVGoggles Staff 2 years ago.

• Author

Ed Corbeil

Mhl to VGA adapter? Where do I get such a thing. And don’t know if possible to change the resolution of the mhl output.

• #2285 Reply

iTVGoggles Staff
    Keymaster

Hi Ed,

You can purchase one at the following link:

MHL (Micro USB) Adapter for WideView 3Dxi iTVGoggles

Or look up on amazon for similar adapter (making sure to read reviews before purchase)

You wont need to change any settings (i.e. resolution) in this case.

Keep in mind most of these adapters need to be powered, usually via a standard USB plug.

• #2290 Reply

Ed Corbeil

I already have that same adapter. Does not work properly with Galaxy S5 OR Galaxy Tab S with these glasses. Glasses continuously shows not supported. To my knowledge there is no way to change the resolution of the NHL out, unless I
    Missed something.

• #2292 Reply

iTVGoggles Staff
    Keymaster

Hi Ed,

Please send us an email at [email protected] with pictures of your setup. We will do our best to assist you in resolving this issue.

• #2316 Reply

Ed Corbeil

Thanks for the help. Ordered the adapter and working fine now. Colors look a little washed out though and get a bit of ghosting.

• #2319 Reply

iTVGoggles Staff
    Keymaster

Glad to hear it was resolved.

You should be able to improve the picture by adjusting the brightness/contrast of the screen.

Reply To: Mhl
Your information:

70 + = 79