Military Discount/Support

Home Forums General Questions Military Discount/Support

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iTVGoggles Staff 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

Zach Rubemeyer

Hello, I’m interested in potentially purchasing a pair of iTVgoggles. I was wondering, first and foremost, if you had any national retail distributors or any smaller scale retailors in the southern California, San Diego region that carry your products so that I could test them out before purchasing,. Secondly, I was wondering if you offered any form of military discount for purchasing directly from your site? I think with some of the drone capabilities, I could connect these to my Explosive Ordnance Disposal robots or my Xray analysis devices for better use over seas.

• #2398 Reply

iTVGoggles Staff
    Keymaster

Hi Zach,

We don’t have a local retailer in SD yet, but we do offer a 7 day return period.

They are in fact very useful for drones and will most likely work as well for your EOD and other applicable devices.

In regards to a military discount, you can contact our sales team ([email protected]). We do work closely with our men in service.

Reply To: Military Discount/Support
Your information:

54 − 46 =