picture off center, don't see right side

Home Forums General Questions picture off center, don't see right side

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iTVGoggles Staff 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Steve

Just got my wideview 3D+ today. Very excited! Have noticed the ‘screen’ seems to be shifted to the right so that the left hand side is clear and straight but the right hand side is a bit curved and blurred. Picture otherwise fine. Can’t seem to position the goggles in a way that fixes. Any Others find this? Any suggestions?

• #2415 Reply

iTVGoggles Staff
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

The screens are positioned to provide a good viewing experience for a large majority of people. Sometimes some manual alignment (while it rests on your nose) can help with a better view.

Do you wear glasses or contact lenses?

• #2416 Reply

Steve

thanks for your reply
    I have a ‘normal’ shaped face. the picture seems quite shifted to my right. The only way to get a near normal position is to remove the nose piece and rest the left nose frame edge on the center of my nose (obviously very uncomfortable) and even this fails to get a sharp edge on the right.
    I tried an ebook and part of the right side text is just not visable. I would have to say that the glasses are not usable like that. I have tried with and without glasses (3 different pairs). It is not a focus issue, simply a field of view. It seems the lenses may be out of alignment.
    Thank you

• #2417 Reply

iTVGoggles Staff
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

A little bit of glare or etc is normal for these devices. Each person has a sightly different experience.

If you truly believe the issue is so intense that it could be a defect, we would be glad to have a technician take a look at it.

You will also be contacted via email to follow up with this case.

• #2418 Reply

iTVGoggles Staff
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

A little bit of glare or etc is normal for these devices. Each person has a sightly different experience.

If you truly believe the issue is so intense that it could be a defect, we would be glad to have a technician take a look at it.

You will also be contacted via email to follow up with this case.

Reply To: picture off center, don't see right side
Your information:

6 + 4 =