Poor eyesight

Home Forums General Questions Poor eyesight

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iTVGoggles Staff 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

Colin

I am 56 years old and my eyesight is not what it used to be. I use 2.0 to 2.5 reading magnifier glasses . Can your products compensate/focus to suit my poor eyesight?

• #2376 Reply

iTVGoggles Staff
    Keymaster

Hi Colin,

Thw WideView 3D+ and WideView 3Dxi have flexible hinges, and can be worn over most prescription glasses, however, this can vary based on each person’s prescription and frame size/shape.

Some also report being able to use the goggles without using glasses at all.

Custom lens inserts may be available in future models.

• #2866 Reply

Jonathan J

What about a person with one eye, or in my case, strabismic ambylopia (i see with only one eye at a time, both work, just not at once).
    I’m really interested in these but I fear i will not be able to see with them.

• #2885 Reply

iTVGoggles Staff
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan

Our goggles have a dedicated LCD screen per eye, so you should be able to enjoy your experience using only one eye, or one eye at a time!

The only limitation would be viewing 3D content, as they require using both eyes at the same time.

Reply To: Poor eyesight
Your information:

+ 15 = 25