- December 25, 2015 at 4:39 am #2758
Hi, my work is software development, not able to sit in-front of computer & work continuously as I have lower back pain. Wanted to lay in bed and work. Please clarify following.
1) Is it possible to interface PC HDMI port ? how, is it through cable or wire less ?
2) If computer interface supports then which model is suitable for me.
3) I have multiple monitors connected my system, can we switch display in your product
- December 25, 2015 at 6:41 am #2759
The new FPView 3D is the only model that has HDMI and should work with your PC.
Though the goggles are primarily for watching movies, live visual feeds and etc… they will display whatever the monitor would display. The goggle’s DISPLAY resolution is 480p, so you may need to increase your font size if you plan to read/write codes/text etc…