Light, Sleek, Innovative
WideView 3Dxi video glasses by iTVGoggles provide an amazing and emmersive 92” virtual display plus a variety of external input connections such as VGA, DVI, HDMI and more. Seamless support for 1080P HD input signal, and Side-by-Side 3D content take you into a whole other dimension of audiovisual experience.
The applications and possibilities are countless.
- 92” Virtual Screen (at aprox. 10’ virtual distance)
- 16:9 Wide-Screen
- True 3D mode for Side-by-Side 3D Games, Videos & feeds
- Up to 1080P Full HD input resolution support
- High resolution display – 854x480
- Radiation-free Liquid Crystal Displays
- VGA and DVI connection for direct use with PC
- Compatible with (adapters):
- HDMI, MHL, DVI, Composite, Component, Lightning, Mini DisplayPort, 30 pin Apple plug and more…
- Adaptable for Macs, Tablets, Smartphones, Blu-Rey, DVD, Android devices, iOS devices and more…
- 2-3 Hours Play time on a full charge – Play while charging
- Ultra Light – under 93g (3.3oz)
- Flexible, spring handle hinges
True 3D mode for a real 3D Experience
Not just a portable, private movie theater, WideView 3Dxi is a “hold onto your hats” 3D cinema, with a jumbo sized virtual screen and hifi stereo sound.
Enjoy your games, 3D videos, or any other applicable 3D visual input anytime, anywhere!
Each eye gets its own dedicated LCD display which provides the ideal 3D effect while watching side-by-side 3D content..
Side-by-Side 3D format displays a split screen of two different camera angels, each meant to be displayed to a corresponding eye.
This 3D format is one of the fastest growing and most popular 3D techniques. Most games and videos can be converted or viewed in this format using the proper software and settings.
WideView 3Dxi comes with native VGA, and RCA connections and is compatible with corresponding adapters for DVI, HDMI, MHL, Apple Adapter, Mini Displayport inputs out of the box. They can be connected to virtually any device with video/audio output. Additional adapters such as MHL, Lightening, Mini and Micro HDMI, iPhone and iPad adapters. are also available.
(XP, Vista, 7, 8)
* – Some devices will require additional adapters, such as Smartphones, iPhones, iPads, Macs and etc. The native connection is VGA.
PS4 and Xbox One (along with some other devices) may use HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) signal and will not directly work with this model.