pre-order new model

iTVGoggles Home Forums General Questions pre-order new model

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lEpigeDob 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

John Cerny

I’ve been VERY interested in the 3dxi glasses because I have the Phantom 2 Vision, and these glasses are suppose to work very well with the drone. I’m also using the Samsung S4 phone with the Samsung HDMI adapter. My question is, will the unreleased new model glasses support the Phantom 2 Vision as good as the 3dxi model? I’m just interested in using them for the Phantom. Can you give me any more info on these upcoming glasses?
    John

• #2558 Reply

Hi John,

The upcoming model (FPView 3D) will support native HDMI input, and will come with some adapters such as MLH, Mini and Micro HDMI, as well as Male-to-Male HDMI adapter.

We have not yet had the chance to test the unit with a Galaxy S4, but it should be a well suited option.

• #33137 Reply

lEpigeDob

She asked me out for a drink
      Have you asked yourself such questions?

• Best way to get women
      • How to give better oral to girl
      • Strip tease

>> Here you will find the ANSWER! <<

>> Here is the ANSWER to the main question! <<

She asked me to hang out with her One thing’s for sure: They can’t stand “in-betweeners.
      Messages You have no messages. Notifications You have no notifications. Search AskMen Search submit button News.

What it means when a girl asks you out Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out? – AskMen
      It basically means she found you attractive and wanted to ask you out before she missed the chance and maybe never saw you again. If you. Women are now asking men out more than ever before. Here’s how Guy Out? If A Girl Asks You Out, This Is The Only Acceptable Response.

Girl asks me where i live Where are you from?
      Women value texting as a means of communication much higher than men do and often use it as a first step in filtering out potential relationships — both romantic and otherwise. The Journal of Computers in Human Behavior published a study in , about texting and relationship satisfaction. They concluded that similarity in texting behavior was a good indicator of success in relationships both short and long term. In , the Pew Research Center also conducted a study on texting.

He asked me to lunch is it a date 10 Reasons Your First Date Should Be A Lunch Date | MadameNoire
      It’s not a date, it’s more like a date precursor where he will try and find unsure of his intentions, say something like “sure, let me ask (name) if. Home › Forums › Complicated Situation / Mixed Signals › lunch date about me the moment he asked me to do sth during the day with me.

If a girl asks you to do something for her This is my first post on reddit ever, so if I do something stupid or against the rules call me out on it and I’ll try to fix it ASAP.
      Author Kathy Batesel writes about topics she has experienced, worked with, or researched thoroughly. Is he interested? Is he being friendly? Does he just want you to be a convenient booty-call?

If a guy asks you to dinner 3 Ways to Give a Guy an Answer when He Asks You Out – wikiHow
      “When a guy says, ‘Hey, how would you feel about grabbing dinner with me next Wednesday at 8 p.m.?’ it means he’s % asking you out on a date,” asserts. You can tell by the conversation if he seems to be a really awesome The guy who suggests a dinner date will be the boyfriend with so much class and style. He’s outgoing and super intrigued by you, and he wants to learn.

When a girl asks you to hang out Or she gets your number from someone else.
      So the girl who used to be your co-worker reached out. She wants to get drinks! Look at you go! The oooooo sound.

When a man asks you out to lunch Are You on a Date or Just Hanging Out? | Dating Tips
      forum-doors-bbpress.ru › Love & Relationship. Guys have a way of completely throwing us off at completely unexpected, moments. One of those times is when a guy suddenly asks if you want.

Asking a girl out to lunch You decide you need to take it to the next level and ask her out to dinner.
      Now matter how confident you are, putting yourself out there is a big risk—because getting turned down stings. That’s why you may end up avoiding asking people out altogether, or acting so nonchalant and non-committal that the person you’re asking out doesn’t even know if it’s a date or not. This is no way to be.

• Coworker asked me out for coffee
      • How to know she wants you to ask her out
      • If a girl asks for your help
      • If a guy asks you out for drinks
      • If a guy asks you to lunch is he interested
      • She asked me out for coffee
      • A guy asked me out
      • Ask her to hang out
      • Asking a friend on a date

d0ee46_

• #2654 Reply

John Cerny

Thanks so much for the reply. Another question, do the FPView glasses have a card slot to record video from the Phanton 2 Vision ?

• #2655 Reply

HI John,

The FPView 3D is only a display device. The video feed from the drone should be saved via your drone’s own recording system or your phone/tablet’s app.

For example Phantom 2 Vision’s camera has a Micro SD card for recording video, and you use the DJI APP to get the live feed, as well as record footage and snap pictures.

• #2656 Reply

John Cerny

Thanks again for your reply. I pre-ordered the FPView goggles 11-20-15. I paid $599.90 . I see now the price dropped $50.00 . Yesterday I e-mailed sales with no reply yet, and just today I e-mailed service. I’m asking if they could credit my account the price difference, or should I cancel the order and just re-order at the lower price. The order number is #2646. Can you help resolve this before you ship the goggles?
    Thanks again
    John

• #2657 Reply

Hi John,

We would be glad to match the new sale price for your recent order.

It will be applied to your PayPal payment promptly.

• #2658 Reply

John Cerny

Thanks guys ! I got it. HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply To: pre-order new model
Your information: